WTEF Welcomes Lena Di Eugenio!
WTEF is pleased to welcome a new staff member at our West Campus (Rock Creek Tennis Center). Lena Di Eugenio will be on site between the hours of 3:30-7 pm weekdays. She can assist with registration information and clinic check-ins and can be contacted at [email protected]
WTEF Red Ball Weekend Classes
Classes will be located on our Stadium Court at the Rock Creek Tennis Center. Recommended Ages 4-7.
An introduction to the sport for our youngest tennis players. In this class, we will focus on the FUNdamentals. Players will develop their ABCs (Agility, Balance, and Coordination) while learning basic racquet and ball control. There will be an introduction to serving, rallying, and scoring. This class is team-based and players are encouraged to develop character traits such as listening skills, responsibility, and honesty. Minimum 4 players.
1. start by clicking on the appropriate link below.
2. Create Account and choose membership type as West Membership.
3. Click on your name at top right of page and choose My Family.
4. Choose Add New Family Member. Select West Membership for family member(s) as well.
5. Click on your name at top right of page and choose Payment Profiles. Create a payment profile with your credit card information.
6. Hover the cursor over Events at the top left. Type in Red Ball in the search area and classes will show available.
Saturday classes will be 10-11 am starting April 1st through May 6 – click the link below to register.
Sunday classes will be 9:30-10:30 am starting April 2 through May 7 – click the link below to register.