Washington Tennis & Education Foundation (WTEF) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. WTEF depends on your support to help keep DC’s at-risk children off the streets and engaged in productive and healthy academic, athletic, and life-skills activities.
You may also give to WTEF through your company’s annual workplace campaign through the United Way (WTEF’s United Way number is 8878) and the Combined Federal Campaign (WTEF’s CFC number is 13833). Contact your company’s campaign coordinator for more details.
- Double your gift to WTEF through a corporate matching gift. Check with your employer to see if your workplace offers this option.
- Many donors make honorary or memorial gifts to WTEF on behalf of a friend or family member. WTEF will send an appropriate letter to the person or family specified acknowledging the gift.
- Making a gift of stock can reduce or eliminate capital gains tax and result in a charitable deduction for the full, appreciated value of the stock. WTEF will send stock transfer instructions upon request to your broker or agent.
- As a non-profit organization, WTEF can be named as a full or partial beneficiary in a will, life insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or trust fund. Planned giving donors are welcome to meet with WTEF’s staff or have their lawyers or accountants contact WTEF.
- WTEF accepts the donation of in-kind products and services from foundations, corporations, and individuals. Such gifts offset costs and help WTEF programs run more effectively. WTEF can provide documentation for in-kind gifts to ensure that the contributor receives appropriate tax benefits.
For more information about any of these options, call WTEF’s development office at (202) 291-9888 extension 222.